IP Management – Your Future SM
Protecting your company’s intellectual property assets does not end with simply acquiring a patent, trademark, or copyright. Records must be kept. Competitors must be monitored for infringement and for market position. Due diligence must be taken. In fact, procedures and policies must be implemented at each stage in the life of an asset in order to protect it.
We can show you how.
Managing Your IP Portfolio
At Booth Udall Fuller PLC, intellectual property management—in conjunction with IP COACH® services and the Outside In-House Counsel SM program—is a distinguishing aspect of our firm’s practice. As attorneys, we can help you with everything you need to identify, secure, and expand the value of your IP portfolio to increase the value of your business.
As a firm, we help you to:
- Develop and implement business procedures and decision-making processes designed to protect your assets
- Keep detailed records that establish the history of these assets
- Identify potential liabilities concerning the IP assets of others
- Establish monthly or quarterly IP strategy meetings
- Keep track of and protect your company’s vision
As a firm, we represent small- to mid-sized business clients in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area and throughout Arizona. If you are interested in getting started or would like to know more about our IP management services—we look forward to talking with you. We offer free initial 30 minute consultations and our main office is conveniently located just south of the 202 Freeway in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Contact us to start managing your business’s future today.