As part of its IP COACH® services, Booth Udall exclusively offers the Outside In-House Counsel SM program. The advantages of having in-house intellectual property counsel are many, but the cost of having a full time lawyer on staff is restrictive for many companies. In recognition of this business reality, Booth Udall Fuller began its Outside In-House CounselSM program to assist its clients through the value of a full time intellectual property department without a full time commitment.
Participate in the Outside In-House SM Counsel program and have an IP Coach® work with your staff for as much or as little time as you need each month. Each IP Coach® is supported by a team of intellectual property staff and attorneys to make sure your intellectual property needs are met as they arise.
Advantages of Outside In-House SM Counsel Program Membership:
- Direct Access to Your Assigned IP Coach®
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Intellectual Property Recommendations Report Specific to Your Company
- Monthly or Quarterly IP Strategy Meetings with Your Assigned IP Coach® and Your IP Strategy Team
- Competitor Tracking Reports
- 10% Discount on All Booth Udall Fuller Services
- Intellectual Project TM Tracking on all covered Matters
- Access to the knowledge, resources and experience of Booth Udall Fuller
As a firm, we represent small- to mid-sized business clients in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area and throughout Arizona. For more information about the Outside In-House Counsel SM program or to start the process of enrollment—contact us directly at our Tempe, Arizona law offices.
Participation in the Outside In-House Counsel SM program does require a minimum 6 month commitment to the program.