Bryce W. Burnham
Phone: (480) 830-2700
Fax: (480) 830-2717
Areas of Practice
Bryce Burnham focuses his practice on patents and trademarks. Mr. Burnham’s practice includes a wide array of intellectual property areas, including intellectual property counseling, patent and trademark prosecution, patentability and infringement opinions, intellectual property licensing, and technology-related business transactions. Mr. Burnham has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, both domestic and foreign, particularly in the semiconductor, computer hardware, computer software, mechanical, and construction arts. Mr. Burnham’s practice also includes trademark screening and clearance searches, application prosecution and maintenance, monitoring and enforcement, infringement analysis and opinions, and licensing.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Law, Science, and Technology Certificate with a specialization in Intellectual Property
- The Order of Barristers (Nat’l Honor Society)
- Arizona State University, Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Barrett Honors College Graduate
- Chi Epsilon (Nat’l Engineering Honor Society)
- Student Engineer of the Year, ACEC.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona, IP Section
- Boy Scouts of America, Venturing Crew Assoc. Advisor
Past Professional Experience
- Atkins and Associates – Patent Attorney
- Low & Childers – Law Clerk
- Evans, Dove, & Nelson – Law Clerk
- Arizona Department of Water Resources –Legal Intern
- Morrison-Maierle – Traffic Engineer