Our Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance Practice assists public and private companies and foreign private issuers listed in the United States comply with a variety of legal matters involving regulations incumbent upon them from either U.S. regulatory bodies, stock exchanges, electronic quotation systems, and state corporate laws.
Our clients seek our representation before the SEC on matters such as those illustrated below:
- The preparation of periodic reports and securities offering documents
- Development of company policies related to insider trading, disclosure and related-party transactions
- Beneficial ownership and Section 16 compliance
- Internal due diligence investigations and disclosures
- Executive compensation matters as well as company-wide stock option plans